As an overnight guest at Huntington University, you will stay in one of our six modern residence halls: Wright, Hardy, Baker, Livingston, Roush, Meadows, and Miller. These clean and comfortable buildings feature the following conveniences:
- Each room accommodates one or two occupants, with beds, dressers, desks, and chairs provided. Restroom and shower facilities are located between each pair of rooms (in Roush) or on each floor (in Wright, Hardy, and Baker, Livingston, Miller , Meadows).
- Elevators provide access to all floors in Meadows, Miller, Livingston, Roush and Wright Halls.
- Lobby phones are available for local or credit-card calls.
- Livingston,Wright, Baker, Roush, Meadows and Miller Halls are air-conditioned.
- Livingston, Wright, Meadows, Miller and Roush Halls are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
- Lounge space between each pair of residence halls allows informal get-togethers for small groups.
- Linen service can be provided for a minimal charge.
- Centrally located, the residence halls are within easy walking distance of the dining commons and all meeting sites on campus.
On-site lodging is only available during the months of June and July for summer conferences.
There are several hotels very near to our campus, including the Holiday Inn Express, Northview Inn & Suites, and Super 8 Motel. Click here for local hotel reservations and discounts.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!