Our campus offers a variety of meeting facilities, to satisfy the particular needs of your conference or retreat.
Merillat Centre for the Arts
- Two auditoriums (Zurcher Auditorium and Longaker Recital Hall), seating 700 and 125 respectively, for large-group presentations or performances.
- Several classrooms/meeting rooms seating up to 80 in the largest, adaptable to a variety of configurations for presentations or small-group discussions.
- A spacious lobby area, which can be used for receptions or exhibits.
- State-of-the-art audio-visual, television and radio equipment.
- Art gallery open to the public.
- Two classrooms/meeting rooms, seating up to 50 in the larger of the two and adaptable to a variety of configurations.
- Large fieldhouse area with 34,320 square feet for displays or exhibits.
- Athletic/recreational facilities, including courts for basketball, tennis, volleyball, and badminton; racquetball courts, weight room; four-lane indoor track; outdoor lighted tennis courts, outdoor track, soccer, and softball fields.
The RichLyn Library
- Conference room and small seminar room, accommodating up to 60 combined.
- An extensive collection of books, periodical, and audio-visual materials.
- Home of the archives for the Church of the United Brethren in Christ.
- Two of our residence halls, Miller Hall and Meadows Hall, have small and medium-size classrooms located on the lower level. Some are equipped with overhead video projectors, dry erase boards, wet sinks, Internet service, and other amenities.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!