Our campus offers a variety of meeting facilities, to satisfy the particular needs of your conference or retreat.
Merillat Centre for the Arts
- Two auditoriums (Zurcher Auditorium and Longaker Recital Hall), seating 700 and 125 respectively, for large-group presentations or performances.
- Several classrooms/meeting rooms seating up to 80 in the largest, adaptable to a variety of configurations for presentations or small-group discussions.
- A spacious lobby area, which can be used for receptions or exhibits.
- State-of-the-art audio-visual, television and radio equipment.
- Art gallery open to the public.
- Two classrooms/meeting rooms, seating up to 50 in the larger of the two and adaptable to a variety of configurations.
- Large fieldhouse area with 34,320 square feet for displays or exhibits.
- Athletic/recreational facilities, including courts for basketball, tennis, volleyball, and badminton; racquetball courts, weight room; four-lane indoor track; outdoor lighted tennis courts, outdoor track, soccer, and softball fields.
The RichLyn Library
- Conference room and small seminar room, accommodating up to 60 combined.
- An extensive collection of books, periodical, and audio-visual materials.
- Home of the archives for the Church of the United Brethren in Christ.
- Two of our residence halls, Miller Hall and Meadows Hall, have small and medium-size classrooms located on the lower level. Some are equipped with overhead video projectors, dry erase boards, wet sinks, Internet service, and other amenities.