Huntington University Ambassador Program
Did you know that 92% of people around the world say they trust earned media, including recommendations from friends and family, above all other forms of advertising?
Root level: What you say about Huntington University matters.
Huntington University Ambassadors are passionate about the University, dedicated to telling the HU story, and invested in the success of the institution. If you are a proud Forester (PS — you don’t have to be a student or alumni!), help us share the HU story! The stronger the reputation of Huntington University, the more impressive your degree from HU is.
If that’s not enough incentive, Huntington University Ambassadors will gain exclusive insights before the public, as well as swag, gifts, and prizes.
- Follow Huntington University social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Engage with Huntington University content that resonates with you and your network through likes, comments, shares, etc.
- Participate in and listen to the conversations happening on social media and respond when you feel it is appropriate.
- Provide special support through shares and personal posts during critical times in the year, such as Homecoming and commencement.
- Maintain a positive attitude and voice on social media that is true to you and represents the value of Huntington University. (Learn more.)
Huntington University Ambassadors can expect:
- Insider updates — be the first to know exclusive information!
- A monthly Ambassador newsletter filled with easily sharable content.
- Resources to help you craft content.
- Occasional Huntington University swag to help you show off your Forester pride.
- Special access to cover a variety of campus events, such as VIP passes to athletic games, “tweet seats” at performances and more.
- Sincere appreciation for your time and efforts.
This is a one-year-long commitment, with the option to renew. The time commitment for this role is approximately one hour per month.
Show the world the Forester experience through your eyes.Apply today!
Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
Do I have to be a student or graduate to be a Huntington University Ambassador?
Nope! You don’t have to be a Huntington University alumnus to be an Ambassador, but you do have to love Huntington University and what it stands for.
Does everything I do online have to be about Huntington University and Christian?
No, but it should reflect the University’s main values of Christ, Scholarship, and Service and that "the Truth shall set you free."
Do you have additional questions? Contact University Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.