Assistant Professor of Exercise Science
Joined the Huntington University faculty in 2019.
Josh Watson teaches in the Department of Kinesiology. He worked with several sports conditioning facilities and as an assistant with a university men’s golf team while earning his master’s degree; Josh has since returned to his alma mater armed with an array of practical knowledge.
For Josh, exercise impacts the spiritual, relational, and emotional aspects of life as well as the physical aspect. His goal in his teaching is to help his students understand the principals of living a healthy lifestyle, as well as to equip them with the tools they need to be well rounded individuals.
Josh grew up in North Manchester, Indiana. When he is not teaching or coaching he enjoys reading, watching soccer, exercising, and spending time with his family and friends. He and his wife, Susanne, live in Huntington with their two children.
- Master of Science in exercise science from Ball State University
- Bachelor of Arts in history and Bachelor of Science in exercise science from Huntington University
- Strength and Conditioning GA for Men’s Golf, Ball State University
- OZ Strength and Conditioning
- Optimum Performance Sports
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Functional Strength Coach