Huntington University broadcasting, film, and animation students recently earned accolades in the Indiana Association of School Broadcasters (IASB) annual college broadcasting competition. The university’s eight acclaim-winning individuals or teams officially received their awards during a luncheon in Carmel on March 30.
“The Indiana Association of School Broadcasters is a statewide media contest, and to receive so many top honors in animation, broadcasting, and cinematography further reinforces how talented our students are at the collegiate level,” said Dr. Lance Clark, associate dean of the arts and professor of digital media arts.
This year’s competition featured student work in 31 categories ranging from radio to television to short film. HU students earned a total of three first-place awards, one second-place award and four third-place awards.
The following Huntington University students received recognition:
- Radio Imaging – Emma Lehman, 3rd place
- Music Video – Shelby Price, Charlie Lowery, Sean McClelland, 2nd place
- Music Video – Junior Animation Class, 3rd place
- Television Package – Bray Snyder, 3rd place
- Cinematography – Olivia Snyder, 1st place
- Television Sports Program – Emma Lehman, Bray Snyder, Noah Tobias, Shelby Price, 1st place
- Animation – Caitlyn Chase, 1st place
- Animation – Junior Animation Class, 3rd place
For a full list of competition winners, please visit iasbonline.org.