front line foresters
student ambassador program
The Front Line Foresters will represent Huntington University at various events on and off campus. They represent the best and brightest of the student body of Huntington University.
- To represent the HU student body to alumni, family and friends of HU
- Express gratitude and appreciation to donors
- Provide meaningful networking opportunities
- Discover and develop who we are as individuals and followers of Christ as it relates to leadership, higher education, fundraising, generosity and gratitude
- Gain an understanding of how the Advancement office operates on a day to day basis and as a larger function of the University
- Grow in effective conversational and interpersonal skills by interacting with staff, faculty, and alumni of the university
- Learn basic philanthropic principles and how that connects to fundraising
- Gain hands on experience working with professionals by collaborating on projects
Student ambassadors for Huntington University exhibit internal gratitude toward God for the gifts and talents that He has given them. They also exhibit external gratitude towards those who have supported and impacted their lives or the lives of others. (James 1:17; 1 Thessalonians 5:18)
The following students are serving as the newly established Front Line Foresters for the 2013-2014 academic year:
Senior Kyle Geiss, senior Stephanie Morin, junior Becca Perhai, senior James Parker, junior Antonio Castillo, senior Jake Essig, junior Brian Menzie, junior Stephanie Yoder, junior Breanna Amico and senior Emily Yarman.