Check out the teams and schedule!
Games played on Thursday & Sunday nights
1. A minimum of four players is required to start a game, the maximum is 6 players.
2. If a team does not have a girl on the court they must play a man down
3. There are only two lady varsity volleyball players allowed to dress per team. If three or more varsity girls play in a single match this will result in a forfeit of that match.
4. A match is the best 2 of 3 games. Games are played to 21 points (rally scoring) must win by 2 points.
5. Honor system is in place to call illegal touches since there are no officials.
6. Games will be played on Thursday and Sunday nights
This sport is for HU students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Every team must submit a roster and the roster is final after the first game begins.
Schedules will be handed out at captain's meeting.
Volleyballs will be provided.
All games will be held in the Merillat Complex.
Got questions? Contact Russ Lawson at email@example.com.