Co-ed Indoor Soccer
Register your team online!
Entry Deadline: Jan. 30
Opening Night: Feb. 5
- Futsal Rules - 4 v 4 plus a keeper
- Two 20-minutes halves (games end in ties during regular season)
- Only 3 varsity soccer players allowed per team (must be a combination of male/female)
- Overtime during post season will be two 5-minute halves 'Golden Goal'
- Tie breakers to determine standings will be a follow: points, wins, goal differential, most goals scored, shutouts, and then coin toss
- Must have girl on the floor at all times. If a team does not have a girl on the floor they must play a man down.
- All restarts are direct, including corner kicks and kick in's on the side
- Any foul called inside the 3 point arc will result in a PK taken at the top of the 3 point arc.
- Keeper can only use his/her hands inside the 3 point arc of the court
This sport is for HU students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Every team must submit a roster and the roster is final after the first game.
Shin guards are highly recommended.
All games will be held in the Merillat Complex.
Got questions? Contact Russ Lawson at email@example.com.