DMA majors to display works in Robert E. Wilson Gallery
HUNTINGTON, Ind.- The talented works of the Huntington University graduating digital media arts majors will be on display in the Robert E. Wilson Gallery in the Merillat Centre for the Arts from May 2 to May 11.
The exhibit will feature film, animation, puppets, posters, drawings and props projects from the graduating seniors.
The following animation students will be exhibiting their work:
- Chad Bierdeman of Albion, N.Y.
- Joel Bullis of Bel Air, Md.
- Jay Canul of Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Ben Doege of Columbia City, Ind.
- Peter Heneveld of Whitmore, Calif.
- Derek Johnson of Alexandria, Ind.
- Billy Lewark of Vandalia, Ohio
- Andrew Martin of Eaton, Ohio
- Elisabeth Meyer of Huntington, Ind.
- Pete Molinero of Potsdam, N.Y.
- Jesse Nelson of Gladstone, Mo.
- Ryan Paxton of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Johnathan Roatch of New Creek, W.Va.
- Brett Swanson of Lumsden, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Chris Viel of Bloomington, Ind.
- Drew Vosburg of Anderson, Ind.
- Nathan Welch of Portage, Ind.
- Curtis Wood of Graytown, Ohio
- Jake Workman of Wooster, Ohio
The following film students will be exhibiting their works:
- Josh Wickersham of Middlebury, Ind.
- Rob Yee of Dublin, Va.
- Dan Holmes of Langhorne, Pa.
- Jordan Steele of Hamilton, Mich.
- Stephan Hughes of Fishers, Ind.
- Brendan Shick of Grand Rapids, Mich.
An artist reception will be held at 6 p.m. May 7 to honor the seniors. The public is invited to attend.
The Wilson Gallery is open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., before and after all Merillat Centre performances and by appointment. The gallery is free and open to the public.