College Credit for Work Experience

Did you know you may be able to get credit for your work experience?

To address the unique needs of adult students, Huntington University uses a variety of methods to award college credit, including previous coursework at accredited colleges and universities, CLEP, DSST, American Council on Education (ACE) evaluations, professional training, and military training transcript evaluation.

The amount of awarded college credit varies by student, work experience, and accreditation standards, but many students may qualify for a minimum of eight credit hours of college credit.

Contact your admissions representative now to determine if you may be eligible.