Front Line Foresters
Student Ambassador Program
The Front Line Foresters represent Huntington University at various events on and off-campus. They represent the best and brightest of the student body of Huntington University.
- To represent the HU student body to alumni, family, and friends of HU
- Express gratitude and appreciation to donors
- Provide meaningful networking opportunities
- Discover and develop who students are as individuals and followers of Christ as it relates to leadership, higher education, fundraising, generosity, and gratitude
- Gain an understanding of how the Advancement Office operates on a day-to-day basis and as a larger function of the University
- Grow in effective conversational and interpersonal skills by interacting with staff, faculty, and alumni of the University
- Learn basic philanthropic principles and how that connects to fundraising
- Gain hands-on experience working with professionals by collaborating on projects
Student ambassadors for Huntington University exhibit internal gratitude toward God for the gifts and talents that He has given them. They also exhibit external gratitude towards those who have supported and impacted their lives or the lives of others. (James 1:17, 1 Thessalonians 5:18)
Front Line Foresters 2020-2021
Cory Dunivan, a Digital Media Arts - Film and Television Production major from North Webster, IN, Donnie Fleming, a Business Management, Accounting, and Finance & Economics major from Fishers, IN, Sophia Fleming, an Occupational Therapy Assistant major from Fishers, IN, Raylynn Johnson, a Nursing major from Columbia City, IN, Catherine Neese, a Nursing major from Plymouth, IN, Cydney Bridges, a Nursing major from Fort Wayne, IN and Aaron Hendryx, a History, Political Science, and International & Development Studies major from Huntington, IN.