The Career Services Office assists students and alumni with career decisions, goals, and directions by providing opportunities for self-assessment and learning decision-making skills. Career Services encourages students to view their vocation and life-long decisions from a Christian perspective and purpose, gloifying God in everything they do.
Our staff is dedicated to assisting students in creating, evaluating, and effectively implementing personal career goals. We provide many valuable services to help you prepare for a meaningful career including:
- Career Counseling
- Assessment Tools and Instruments
- Job Search Techniques Class (offered to juniors and seniors)
- What Can I Do With This Major? This site helps you discover many college majors (not all of them are offered at Huntington University), areas of employment, employers, and strategies as to how one can move into a specific field.
- Graduate School Information
- Career Exploration: websites full of career information
- Alumni Career Services
- Commencement Information
We are Here to Help!
Career Services is located in the Office of Student Life on the first floor of Loew-Brenn Hall. On the campus map, Loew-Brenn Hall is labeled number 15, while the sign on northern, exterior wall of the building displays the number 12.
Do you have job opportunities that you would like to make available to HU students and/or alumni? Please send your job description with contact information to our office at email@example.com.
Does your organization have an internship program? Please complete the Employer Intern Request form and your internship opportunity will be placed on our Student Internships page as well as our Facebook page.