Chapel Alternative Request

                           Chapel Alternative Request Form


“Attendance at the chapel/convocation programs will be prorated for students who must be off campus due to student teaching or internships.  Students with extenuating circumstances may petition for a chapel/convocation alternative.  This petition must be submitted in writing to the Campus Pastor.  The Committee for Campus Ministries will approve or deny the petition.”          Huntington University Student Handbook