Huntington University Foundation
Founded in 1938, the Huntington University Foundation exists to support the mission of the University by promoting education and fostering a synergistic relationship between the University and the Huntington County community and surrounding area.
We accomplish this through
- Raising awareness of Huntington University
- Generating financial resources that will benefit the University and the community
- Investing in Huntington County talent through an annual Hometown Grant
- Assisting in the recruitment of students from the County
- Enhancing students’ educational experience
- Facilitating opportunities for students to remain in the area after graduation
Since 1938, the Huntington University Foundation has raised funds to support a wide variety of initiatives, including the Hometown Grant. We have provided grants to hundreds of local students, totaling more than $1,000,000 in funds, since we began awarding grants in 1995.
All of this is possible because of community partners who are willing to join us in investing in local talent. Their support encourages students to pursue excellence through an HU education. We see the incredible potential these students have to impact their community — and we hope you do as well.
Invest in Huntington County students!
Give online today and make a difference in the future of Huntington County.
Gifts qualify for a special Indiana State income tax credit.