In December 2013, Huntington University established the Agriculture Advisory Council, a group that has formally pursued an agriculture program.
The 2016-2017 Agriculture Advisory Council includes:
- President- Mr. Joe Kessie, Senior Vice President of Lake City Bank in Warsaw
- Vice-President- Jeff Mize, CEO of Ag Plus in South Whitley, Indiana
- Secretary/Treasurer- Bobby Caley, Owner of Caley Farms
- Dr. Sherilyn Emberton, President of HU
- Dr. Bruce Evans, Professor of Biology at HU
- Dr. Collin Hobbs, Assistant Professor of Biology at HU
- Steve Platt, Huntington farmer, former HU Men’s Basketball Coach
- RD Schrader, Partner at Schrader Real Estate and Auction
- Kip Tom, Managing Member of Tom Farms; President of CereServ Inc.
- Dr. Raymie Porter, Director for the Institute for Agricultural Studies
- Dr. Ann McPherren, Chair of the Business and Economics Department at HU
- Dr. Mike Wanous, Vice President for Academic Affairs at HU
- Bob Krouse, CEO of Midwest Poultry Services
- Dr. Anita Wickersham, Associate Professor of Accounting and Business
- Mark Tullis, President of North Central Co-Op
- Douglas R.Ware, Ph.D., Founder and Chairman Emeritus of Nutrition Physiology Company, LLC
- Dr. Jessica Baggerman, Assistant Professor of Agriculture
At Large Associate Member
- Nate Perry, Director of Initiatives; NACCAP
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!