Current Students

How can we help, Foresters? 

The Registrar's Office is your one-stop-shop for everything you need to know about your official college records, transcripts, and course information. With that in mind, you may want to check out the following tools and resources to make sure you are making the most of college career. 

Class Schedules and Final Exam Schedules: Whether you are preparing for registration or finals week, make sure you check this page regularly for the latest information regarding schedules. 

Grades & Records (Portal login required): Log in to check your grades. 

GTPs and Checksheets: Each major has a Guide to Typical Program (GTP). The GTP gives you an overview of what is required for that major and when, in a typical 4-year college career, you would take the required courses. 

Degree Audit (Portal login required): The degree audit evaluates your coursework records for completion of specified degree requirements enabling you to see which degree requirements you have satisfied and which you have not satisfied based on the courses you have completed.   

Directed Study/Tutorial/Independent Study: If you're interested in a directed study, tutorial, or independent study, fill out out this application and submit it to the Registrar. 

Change of Name Form: If your name has changed while you are a student or after you graduate, please fill out this form and submit to the Registrar for our records. For change of name, legal documentation is required (i.e. driver's license, marriage application, birth certificate, etc.).

Change of Address Form: If your address has changed while you are a student or after you graduate, please fill out this form and submit to the Registrar for our records.

Change of Major/Degree Form (Portal login required): If you plan to change your major, this online form is your first step. 

Engaging Other Cultures Form: Engaging Other Cultures (EO) courses can be applied toward one January Term requirement or toward 2 credit hours of cultural enrichment requirements. To apply, read and fill out the form for the Registrar. 

Friesen Center for Service and Experiential Learning Internship Assistance Request Form: If you need assistance in finding an internship, practicum, or job shadow submit this request form.

Experiential Learning Contract (Internship, Practicum, Job Shadow, SMAC) To receive credit for one of these experiences, fill out and submit this contract. The Experiential Learning Step-by-Step Guide helps guide you through the process. Further questions may be directed to the Friesen Center for Service and Experiential Learning.

Fort Wayne Higher Education Consortium (FWHEC) Enrollment Request Form: The Fort Wayne Higher Education Consortium is a group of seven area institutions (Huntington College, Indiana Institute of Technology, Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne, Ivy Tech State College, Manchester College, and the University of Saint Francis) that allows students to enroll in one course per semester at a participating institution if a course is closed at the end of final registration or is not offered during the current semester at HU.

Incomplete Grade Request Form: The request for an Incomplete must be student-initiated. It is granted only on the basis of serious illness or similar extenuating circumstances that materially affects the student's ability to complete all requirements. 

Petition Form for Overload: If you plan to carry 18 or more credit hours during a semester, fill out this form and submit it to the Registrar. 

Petition Form for Substitution: If you plan to substitute a course for a requirement in your major or minor, fill out this form and submit it to the Registrar. 

Petition Form for Late Add/Drop: If you plan to add or drop a course after the first week of classes, fill out this form and submit it to the Registrar. 

Petition Form - Other: If you have another circumstance in which a petition is needed (and is not an overload, substitution, or late add/drop), fill out this form and submit it to the Registrar. 

Request for Privacy of Information: Some information has been designated as directory information by the University. The University may release directory information to outside parties without the student's prior consent. Students may request that directory information not be disclosed by completing this request.

S/U Grade Request Form: If you intend to take a course on a Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory basis, fill out this form and submit to the Registrar. You may elect up to 5 hours in a given semester to be taken as S/U. Courses counted towared Core Curriculum requirements, major requirements, and teacher licensing requirements may not be taken S/U.

Order Transcripts: Huntington University has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript securely.

Transfer Work Approval Form: If you are interested in transferring to HU, check out the next steps you need to take become a Forester. Also, this form will get you started on transferring credits. 

Applying to Graduate (Portal login required) 

If you're the type of student that likes to plan, you'll find these tools helpful: