Welcome Back, Foresters! 

Just because you have graduated doesn't mean you no longer have use for the Registrar's Office. 

Huntington University has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript securely. For more information on ordering your transcript, click here.

Name/Address Change
If you have changed your name or address, please fill out our online form (Portal login required) so that we can keep our records up-to-date. 

Teacher Licensing
If you need to be licensed in a different state, the Registrar can help.