UB Launch, an enterprise of Huntington University, is a base camp for those ready to grow. We purposely designed our coworking environment to be a space where you can grow within a community, on your own, or as a business when you have clients that you need to impress. UB Launch provides entrepreneurs and business owners the space and community to build enterprises that flourish.
What You Get:
- Inexpensive and flexible workspace
- High-speed WiFi
- Printer/Copier/Scanner access
- Private phone conference space (Need to make a private call? We call it our private phone booth, and you can use it!)
- Conference room and training space access (Reserve these spaces when you need them.)
- Mailbox (Use our mailing address as your own for deliveries, packages, and business needs.)
What You Pay:
- Reserve open seating space by the month with business hour access ($65/month)
- Reserve specific desk space with 24/7 access, including a locking filing cabinet ($85/month)
How to Contact
40 E. Franklin St. Suite 220
Huntington, IN 46750
Yes; you will sign a basic membership agreement that outlines the services we offer and the rules of the road for our community.
We will set up an auto payment system from one of your accounts when you become a member.
Members may choose to have access during regular M-F 9-5 business hours or 24/7 key fob access.
UB Launch is a shared workspace or coworking environment. As in any public space, you should use your best judgment on what to leave at your desk, and we recommend that you leave nothing behind in the space while you are not there. UB Launch is not liable for your personal belongings. We will do our best to provide a secure space and monitor who comes and goes, but ultimately your belongings are your responsibility.
There is ample free street parking on the blocks around our space.
Nope. There is no fee for cancelling your membership; however, there are also no refunds, so it's important that you cancel your membership before the next billing cycle begins.