Master of Education in TESOL
“We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us.” Romans 12:6
If it is teaching, then teach. And do so by earning a Master’s Degree from HU with our Master’s of Education in TESOL Education program. This particular degree incorporates both our TESOL/EL Certification and courses in education and teaching in diverse settings. Teach internationally, in private schools, or at any number of public schools around the world and across the United States that are in need of English learning programs. As an English-learning educator, you will use your gift to fulfill a critical need, as the number of qualified teachers cannot keep up with the demand!
This degree isn't just limited to licensed teachers, either! However, licensed teachers can also add our EL certification to a state teaching license upon completion. HU’s Master of Education in TESOL degree can be completed in less than two years, and 100% of the courses are available online!
Contact us today — a new cohort begins every August.
We would love to have a conversation with you about your goals and how we can help you reach them. To get started, tell us a little more about how our admissions team can contact you.
Interested in learning more?
Master of Education in TESOL — 32 hours
TE533 — Foundations of TESOL/EL
TE534 — Instructional Methods for TESOL/EL: Listening and Speaking
TE535 — Instructional Methods for TESOL/EL: Reading and Writing
TE522 — Intercultural Communication
TE536 — Teaching English Usage: Vocabulary, Pronunciation, and Grammar
TE525 — Differentiated Instruction and Assessment for ELs in a Diverse Classroom
TE654 — Curriculum Development for TESOL
ED599 — Action Research Methods
ED655 — Field-based Research
We'd love to speak with you!
Are you interested in enrolling in our TESOL program? Do you have questions? Send an email to email@example.com, drop us a line at (260) 359-4296, or click the button below to use our convenient contact form!Start a conversation!
- A completed graduate program application
- A non-refundable $30 application fee
- Waived for Huntington University alumni
- Official transcripts
- Request official transcripts from the college/university awarding the highest degree you have completed
- Transcripts must arrive via mail or electronic submission directly from the college/university
- An undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for full acceptance (Students with a lower GPA may apply for provisional admission based on additional documentation and Program Director approval)
- Two recommendation forms, preferably including at least one academic reference
- Submit forms online