Occupational Therapy Application Process
Huntington University’s doctoral program in occupational therapy (OTD) annually admits up to 56 students — 22 students in the spring cohort and 34 in the fall. New cohort classes begin each spring and fall semester in late January and late August, respectively.
1. Review the application requirements to be sure you meet the minimum qualifications for admission.
2. Visit the OTCAS Portal. Huntington University uses the Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS). Please visit the OTCAS Portal to create your OTCAS account, complete the OTCAS application, and submit your transcript and references.
Send official transcripts directly to OTCAS:
Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS)
P.O. Box 9120
Watertown, MA 02471
If you have courses still in progress when you submit the OTCAS application, please send a revised copy of your official transcript directly to Huntington University after those courses are completed. Prior to enrollment, please send these transcripts to:
Attn: Graduate Admissions (OT)
2303 College Avenue
Huntington, IN 46750
OTCAS does not accept paper references. Letters of recommendation are submitted electronically through the OTCAS system.
After You Submit Your Application, Transcript, and References
Once your application is complete, OTCAS will verify your documents before releasing them to Huntington University. Please note that Huntington University will not review your application until your application reaches verified status on OTCAS.
For any questions about the receipt, processing, and verification of your application, please contact OTCAS Customer Service at (617) 612-2860 or email@example.com.
For other questions, please contact Huntington University's graduate admissions office at (800) 600-4888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Pay Huntington University's supplemental application fee online. You may also pay via mailing a check payable to Huntington University (address above) or over the phone by credit/debit at (260) 359-4283. This fee is waived for current HU students and alumni.
4. Submit GRE scores. In addition to the application, recommendations, and transcripts you submit to OTCAS, please remember that Huntington University must also receive official GRE scores prior to enrollment by November 1 for spring cohort applicants and June 1 for fall cohort applicants. GRE scores must be submitted via OTCAS by listing Huntington University's GRE Designated Institution (DI) Code, 7375, as a score recipient.
5. Interview. Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview with a faculty member. Opportunities for individual interviews will be offered on OT Preview Days.
If you need additional assistance, please contact email@example.com or call (800) 600-4888.See Our Frequently Asked Questions