The goals of the Veritas Theology Institute are to:
- Identify high school students with potential to be theologically informed and socially engaged leaders in the Church and society.
- Challenge those students to encounter Jesus personally.
- Equip students to think theologically about Jesus and His call on their lives, as it is expressed in their personal identities, vocations and in their relationship with a local church.
- Mentor students as they pursue lives of holistic intentionality for Jesus Christ.
- Cultivate and inspire future leaders in the Church who will pursue further theological study and ministerial preparation at Huntington University or other institutions of higher education.
- Encourage ministerial vocations within the Church, including the Church of the United Brethren in Christ and other Evangelical traditions.