We are glad you are interested in joining the Forester family!
Apply before November 1 and be included in the FIRST ROUND of financial aid offers!
Your application file is complete and ready for review when we have received your application form, application fee, official high school transcript, and either your standardized test scores (SAT or ACT) or a Supplemental Application for those who are not submitting standardized test scores.
- Application form: The online application takes about 20 minutes to complete. You can save your online application at any point in the process and come back to complete it later. It will be helpful to collect your social security number and parent contact information and to find a quiet place to complete the short answer essay questions.
- Application fee: The $20 application fee can be waived by applying before December 1st.
- Official high school transcript: Your transcript can be sent through Parchment or mailed directly from your high school to Huntington University Office of Admissions, 2303 College Avenue, Huntington, IN 46750. Homeschooled students may email official transcripts to email@example.com.
- Standardized test scores (optional): If your scores are not included on your high school transcript, you may request your SAT or ACT scores to be sent to us. Huntington University’s SAT code is 1304 and our ACT code is 1202.
- Test Optional: Students applying on a test optional basis should submit a Supplemental Application instead of their standardized test scores. You may also request optional recommendations from up to two references using our Recommendation Form. For more information about test optional admission at HU, please visit our FAQ.
The Office of Admissions admits students on a rolling basis. There is no deadline or due date to apply to Huntington University.
The information above is for first-time freshman applicants to the Huntington, Indiana home campus. Please use the links below for more information regarding:
If you have a detailed question or need assistance at any stage of the application process, we’d be happy to help. Find your admissions counselor or contact the office at 1-800-642-6493 or firstname.lastname@example.org.