Christ.  Scholarship.  Service.
Request Information

Transfer Students

Transferring to Huntington University

  1. Apply to Huntington University
  2. Come see our beautiful campus for yourself! Visit HU
  3. For acceptance into HU, request all official college transcripts to be sent to us:
    1. Transcripts can be emailed to
    2. Sent electronically via Parchment or eScrip
    3. Mailed to HU at 2303 College Ave. Huntington, IN 46750 Attn: Admissions Office
  4. Official transcript evaluations will be performed by our registrar’s office and will be mailed to the address listed on the student’s application
  5. Add Huntington University to your FAFSA with school code 001803, save, and re-submit. Check our financial aid page for information about Transfer Academic Awards and other financial aid you may qualify for
  6. I’m ready to become a Forester! Make your $150 deposit to hold your place. Contact your admissions counselor for next steps!