In addition to the online application, please submit the following to be considered for acceptance into the Graduate Christian Ministry Program
- A non-refundable $30 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Letters of Recommendation
- One letter of recommendation from your pastor/spiritual leader (Youth Ministry Leadership Program)
- Three recommendation forms, including at least one from a pastor or spiritual leader (Pastoral Leadership and Global Missions Leadership)
- One-page writing samples in response to each of the following:
- What are the highlights of your walk with God?
- What personal ministry vision does God seem to be leading you toward at this time in your life?
- Describe your ministry experience to this point. (The equivalent of three years of full-time youth ministry experience is preferred for entrance into the the Master's in Youth Ministry Leadership program).
A full description of admission requirements can be reviewed by clicking here.
Materials may be submitted via email:
Or by mail:
Huntington University Graduate School
2303 College Avenue
Huntington, IN 46750