This page is dedicated to the OT Fieldwork Educators who provide placements to Huntington University students. Below you will find the fieldwork forms needed for OTD Level I and Level II placements.
- Adult/Older Adult Competency
- Level I Intake Form
- Level I OTD Curricular Threads
- Level I Student Acceptance Form
- Psychosocial Competency
- Youth and Child Competency
- Level II OTD Curricular Threads
- Level II Student Acceptance Form
- OTD Fieldwork Manual
- Student Evaluation of Fieldwork Experience
If you have questions about fieldwork forms, please contact HU's Occupational Therapy Program Fieldwork Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please review the HU Doctorate in Occupational Therapy Student Manual.