This page is dedicated to the OT Fieldwork Educators who provide placements to Huntington University students. Below you will find the fieldwork forms needed for OTD Level I and Level II Placements. 

Level I

Level II

If you have questions about fieldwork forms, please contact HU's Occupational Therapy Program Fieldwork Coordinator, Dr. Sara Best at (260) 359-4221 or

For more information, please review the HU Doctorate in Occupational Therapy Student Manual