General Institutional Information
- General information about Huntington University
- Contact information for Huntington University
- Academic programs, facilities, and faculty
- Accreditation, Authorization and Associations
- National Council of State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement
- Career Services
- Constitution and Citizenship Day is observed annually.
- Copyright policy
- Disability Services
- Health Information
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Standards of conduct are explained in the Student Handbook, Residence Life Handbook and other important publications, which are available from the Student Life Office, and in the Community Life Agreement.
- Student privacy information is contained in the Academic Catalog available from the Registrar's Office and the Student Handbook available from the Student Life Office.
- Textbook information is available from the Huntington University Bookstore
- Credit Hour Policy and Procedure
- Transfer of Credit
- 2022-2023 Common Data Set (general data information about Huntington University)
- Education Outcomes and Pass Rates
- Occupational Therapy Outcomes and Pass Rates
- Nursing Program Job Placement and NCLEX Pass Rates
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy Program NBCOT Pass Rates
- A complaint regarding the operations of Huntington University should first be filed internally with campus administrators and then, if necessary, with external entities. Procedures for filing grievances and appealing decisions are described in the catalog.
- Students residing in other states may contact the Indiana Commission for Higher Education concerning complaints after having completed the institution’s student complaint process.
- Students may click here for state-by-state contact information for grievance procedures.
- Contact information for accreditors and public officials is available on the Accreditation, Authorization and Associations page.
- Filing a Formal Complaint.
Financial Assistance Information
- Financial assistance information is made available in the Academic Catalog
- The Financial Aid Office Policies and Procedures Manual may be viewed in the Office of Financial Aid
- General Financial Aid Information
- Financial Aid Policies
- Loan information for Undergraduates, Adult Degree Programs, and Graduate students
- Book advance request form for Adult Degree Programs and Graduate students (excluding OTD students).
- For more information about Direct Loans, visit the Department of Education website.
- Statement of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Net Price Calculator
Student Completion, Graduation, and Transfer Rates
- Retention, Graduation, and Placement
- Pell Graduation Rates
- Single-Year Cohort / Subcohort Data
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy Program Graduation and Retention Rates (Indiana)
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy Program Graduation and Retention Rates (Arizona)
- 3-Year Graduate Retention & Graduation Rates
- 6-Year Graduate Retention & Graduation Rates