Welcome to Huntington University!
Founded in 1897, Huntington University provides high-quality, Christ-centered education. U.S. News & World Report ranks Huntington among the best colleges in the Midwest. Four out of five Huntington University professors have the highest degree in their field (a figure higher than any other evangelical college in Indiana). The student-faculty ratio is kept low, enabling each student to be mentored by outstanding Christian scholars.
2020-2021 Academic Catalogs
- Undergradate Academic Catalog - Huntington (Downloadable PDF)
- Undergraduate Academic Catalog - Peoria (Downloadable PDF)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Academic Catalog (Downloadable PDF)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy Academic Catalog - Fort Wayne, Indiana (Downloadable PDF)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy Academic Catalog - Peoria, Arizona (Downloadable PDF)
2019-2020 Academic Catalogs
- Undergraduate Academic Catalog — Huntington (Downloadable PDF)
- Undergraduate Academic Catalog — Peoria (Downloadable PDF)
- Occupational Therapy Assisant Academic Catalog (Downloadable PDF)
- Graduate and Professional Programs Academic Catalog (Downloadable PDF)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy Academic Catalog (Dowloadable PDF)
The provisions of this Catalog are not to be regarded as a contract between any student and the University. Course content and University regulations governing admissions, tuition and campus life are under constant review and revision.
The University reserves the right to change any provision, regulation or requirement set forth herein and the right to withdraw or amend the content of any courses described herein as may be required or desirable by circumstances.
Final editing responsibility for this Catalog lies with Registrar Sarah J. Harvey. Questions related to interpreting policies should be addressed to the Academic Dean of the University.