Transient Students

Students who are regularly enrolled at another post-secondary institution may earn a limited number of credits at Huntington to apply toward their degree program at the other institution. Transient students do not need to make formal application for admission provided they secure a statement from the registrar of the institution to which they wish to transfer their credits certifying that those credits apply towards their anticipated degree. Such transient students may take courses in summer session or during the semester when it is convenient to their programs.