Students who interrupt their enrollment for one or more semesters must apply for readmission in the Office of Admissions. Students in continuous enrollment covering a number of years may graduate under the Catalog requirements which were in force at the time of the initial registration, provided the enrollment period does not extend beyond seven years. Students who interrupt their enrollment will graduate according to the Catalog under which they return.

Huntington University courses and transfer courses completed more than ten years prior to a student’s date of graduation is subject to review by the registrar and the appropriate academic departments to determine whether those credits will count toward graduation.

Students who previously attended Huntington University and are readmitted and in good Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standing will be eligible to receive their academic scholarship for the same amount as their initial award. See Readmit Policy in the Financial Aid section of the catalog for further information.